I'm Eileen, I'm 18, and I live in New York. Freshman at Le Moyne College. Things that I enjoy include but are not limited to: Tuba. Guitar. Field band. Indie music. Books. Death Cab for Cutie. Please, say hello (:
— Dan Howell (via deadlysick)
What a lovely winter we’re having this spring.
I don’t think I’ve ever been this happy on my birthday. Every year I find something wrong, but this year I’m so happy with the past year and the year ahead and wow this is fantastic.
- $3.98 for natural disaster relief through FEMA
- $6.96 for welfare
- $22.88 for unemployment
- $36.82 for food stamps through SNAP
- $43.78 for retirement/disability for government workers (civilian/military)
- $235.81 for YOUR Medicare
- $247.75 for defense
- and $4,000.00 for corporate subsidies
Are you sure you are pissed off at the right people?
— dwight schrute (via rainydaysandblankets)